Electronic Keyless Exit Trim Lock, Entry with Key Override, Satin Chrome, Series ETPDL
- Item# 1HWL2
- Mfr. Model# ETPDLS1G/26D
- Catalog Page# 2408
- UNSPSC# 46171511
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Keyless Exit Trim Lock
- Function Entry with Key Override
- Access Method Keypad
- Mounting Style Von Duprin Exit Devices
- Lock Material Zinc Alloy
- Finish Satin Chrome
- Series ETPDL
- Handle Type Lever
- Door Thickness 1-3/8" to 1-7/8"
- Key Override Options Schlage "C" Keyway (Included)
- Hand Nonhanded
- Outside Height 11"
- Outside Width 3"
- Outside Depth 3"
- Inside Height 11"
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Number of Keys 12
- Timed Entry Allowance 3 to 15 sec.
- Power Source Battery
- Battery Life 60,000 Cycles
- Operating Temp. Range -31 Degrees to 151 Degrees F
- Event Audit Trail 40,000
- Max. User Codes 2000
- Max. Proximity Range 1"
- Fire Rating 3 hr.
- Standards UL Listed
- Weather Resistant No
- For Use With AL-PRE-ALHID1326, ALPCI2-U, 99EO US26D 3
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1HWL1TRILOGY BY ALARM LOCK
Price $972.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.