Superior Lubricant, 0.25 oz. Container Size
- Item# 2PB97
- Mfr. Model# TFBC20027
- Catalog Page# 2501
- UNSPSC# 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Superior Lubricant
- Lubricant Additives PTFE
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2
- Container Size 0.25 oz.
- Container Type Pen
- Min. Operating Temp. -60 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 475 Degrees F
- Color Brown
- Sub-Category Food Safe Lubricants
- Flash Point None
- Specific Gravity 0.78
- VOC Content 308g/L
- Application Designed to provide high anti-wear, EP, and anti-rust protection. They provid a water displacing, corrosion inhibiting waxy film that is especially effective in protecting ferrous metals in salt and acid fume (hydrochloric acid) environments and against high humidity. They protect steel cables, pulleys, sliding surfaces, and threads against damage from corrosion, galling or seizure. Other applications including: steel chains, slideways, and hinge pins.
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H2, ASTM D3233, ASTM D2266
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.