Superior Lubricant, -60°F to 475°F, PTFE, 2 oz. Squeeze Bottle
- Item # 3JDL7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TF21010
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Multipurpose Lubricant
- Item Superior Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives PTFE
- Min. Operating Temp. -60 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 475 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Liquid
- Lubricant Container Squeeze Bottle
- Container Size 2 oz.
- Lubricant Color Brown
- Net Weight 2 oz.
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Flash Point 154 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.78
- VOC Content 35.25%
- Application Designed to provide high anti-wear, EP, and anti-rust protection. They provid a water displacing, corrosion inhibiting waxy film that is especially effective in protecting ferrous metals in salt and acid fume (hydrochloric acid) environments and against
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H2, ASTM D3233, ASTM D2266
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.