Network Video Recorder Kit, 2 MP, 2 TB
- Item # 52YW16
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VT-TN2KT42TD
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171621
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Network Video Recorder Kit
- Camera Resolution 2 MP
- Number of Channels 4
- Hard Drive Size 2 TB
- Lens Fixed
- Includes Quick Start Guide, Mounting Template, Rubber Plug, Waterproof Cap, Mounting Screws, Hex Wrench, Service Port Cable, Remote, Mouse, Power Supply for NVR
- Camera Height 3-19/32"
- Camera Length 4-37/64"
- Camera Width 4-37/64"
- Camera Diameter 4-37/64"
- DVR Height 1-25/32"
- DVR Depth 8-5/64"
- DVR Width 10-7/16"
- Focal Length 3.60mm
- Format Type PAL/NTSC
- Min. Light Level 0 Lux IR LED ON
- Camera Voltage 12VDC
- Recorder Voltage 48VDC
- Recording Modes Continuous, Schedule, Motion, Manual, Alarm
- Recording Time Variable, Depends On Camera Used
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.