Digital Video Recorder, Channels 8, 4 TB
- Item # 52YV02
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VT-TTAR810-4T
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J6051
- UNSPSC # 52161545
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Video Recorder
- Type Digital Video Recorder
- Height 2"
- Width 10"
- Depth 10"
- Max. Frames Per Second 240
- Power Consumption 8W
- Voltage Rating 12VDC
- Connection HDMI/VGA/BNC
- Number of Channels 8
- Camera Inputs 8
- Resolution 1080
- Recording Time Variable, Depends On Camera Used
- Hard Drive Size 4 TB
- Video Export Function USB
- Image Type HD-TVI/AHD/960H
- Characteristics 4 Alarm Inputs, 1 Alarm Output
- Dwell Time Settings 5 to 60 sec.
- Recording Modes Manual, Timer, Motion
- Viewing Types EZ Search, Timeline, Event, Archive, Log, Remote, Smartphone
- Format Type H.264, AVI, PAL, NTSC
- Includes Remote Mouse, Power Supply for DVR
- Monitor Capacity HDMI, BNC, VGA
- Standards CE, FCC, ONVIF S
- Operating Temp. 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.