Digital Therm, Memory-Loc Datalogging
- Item # 33HP72
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6441
- Catalog Page # 584
- UNSPSC # 41111907
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Data Logging Thermometer
- Application Accurately Monitor Temperatures in Refrigerators, Freezers, and Incubators
- Temp. Range (C) -50 Degrees to 70 Degrees
- Temp. Range (F) -58 Degrees to 158 Degrees
- Memory Min/Max
- Alarm High/Low
- Probe Style (2) Bottle
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-0.25 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-0.5 Degrees
- Temp. Resolution (C) 0.01 Degrees
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.01 Degrees
- Celsius Switchable Yes
- Mounting Magnetic Strips, Hook and Loop Tape, or Flip-open Stand
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Digit Size 1/2"
- Battery Type AAA Alkaline
- Display LCD
- Height 4-1/4"
- Width 2-3/4"
- Depth 3/4"
- Case Material ABS
- Calibration Certificate NIST Traceable(R)
- Standards ISO 17025 A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory
- Features Permanent Memory-Loc Data Retrievable via USB Port
- Includes Stand, Hook and Loop Tape, Magnetic Strips, AC Adapter and Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.