Combustion Flue Gas Analyzer
- Item # 3KNK5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 712
- Catalog Page # 623
- UNSPSC # 41113102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Combustion Flue Gas Analyzer
- Combustion Efficiency 0 to 100%
- Oxygen Concentration 0 to 25%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration 0 to 25%
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range 0 to 10,000 ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp. -58 Degrees to 1832 Degrees F (-50 Degrees to 1000 Degrees C)
- Stack Temp. 32 Degrees to 1472 Degrees F
- Pressure/Draft -150 mBar to +150 mBar, -15 kPa to +15 kPa, -60 to +60 In. WC
- Excess Air 0 to 250%
- Display LCD
- Battery Type Rechargeable Ni-MH
- Includes K-Type Thermocouple, Silicone Tubing, Mini Pump Protection Filter, Flue Probe, Soft Carrying Case
- Replacement Sampling Assembly A770
- Repair Kit A794
- Features Functions as a Digital Differential Manometer, Differential Thermometer, and Combustible Gas Detector
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.