11-1/4" x 7" x 10" Ceramic and Fan Forced Non-Oscillating Electric Space Heater, Black/Yellow, 120VA
- Item# 31TR32
- Mfr. Model# 178-TMC
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40101819
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Space Heater
- Electric Heater Item Portable Electric Heater
- Heating Method Fan Forced
- Oscillating / Non-Oscillating Non-Oscillating
- Heater Voltage 120VAC
- Watts 1500/950
- Height 10"
- Width 11-1/4"
- Depth 7"
- Hz 60
- Electric Heater Phase 1
- Amps AC 12.5
- BtuH Output 5120
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P, 16/3 SJT, 3-Prong Grounded
- Heater Color Black/Yellow
- Air Temp. Rise 90 Degrees F
- Number of Heat Settings 2
- Features Steel Housing, Two Heat Settings W/Knob Controls, Plus Fan Only Operation, Temperature Control Thermostat, Power Indicator Light, Safety Yellow Stand and Handle
- Safety Features Dual Safety System (Automatic Reset Type Limit Control, Thermal Cut-Off Device)
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards UL
- Includes Carrying Handle, Stand, Air-Filter and Safety Screen
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.