- Item # 30F417
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TRX-L-84-630
- Catalog Page # 1981
- UNSPSC # 46171503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Electrical/Mechanical Mechanical
- Lockset Handle Type Lever
- Mortise/Cylindrical Cylindrical
- Lockset Function Classroom
- Lockset Grade 1
- Style TRXL
- Lockset Finish Satin Stainless Steel
- Keyway Type Schlage SC4
- Key Type Different
- Standards ANSI A156.13, BAA, OMH, UL 10C Positive Pressure
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Lockset Fire Rating 3 hr.
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Ligature Resistant Yes
- Cylinder Core Type Fixed
- Features 3 Point Ligature Resistant
- For Use With Wood, Steel and Fiberglass Doors
- Handle Material Stainless Steel
- Includes Mounting Screws
- Item Ligature Resistant Lever Lock
- Key Material Brass
- Lockset Performance Strength Heavy Duty
- Number of Keys 2
- Number of Pins 6
- Required Door Thickness 1-3/4" to 2"
- Series TRXL
- Strike Dim. 1-1/4" x 4-7/8"
- Strike Type ASA Strike
- Voltage None
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.