Heavy Duty Entrance CRXK-Series Ligature Resistant Lever Lock, Satin Stainless Finish
- Item # 30F426
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CRX-K-81-630
- Catalog Page # 1980
- UNSPSC # 46171503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Electrical/Mechanical Mechanical
- Lockset Handle Type Knob
- Mortise/Cylindrical Cylindrical
- Lockset Function Entrance
- Lockset Grade 1
- Style CRXK Knob
- Lockset Finish Satin Stainless Steel
- Keyway Type Schlage SC4
- Key Type Different
- Standards ANSI A156.2, BAA, UL 10C Positive Pressure
- ADA Compliant No
- Lockset Fire Rating 3 hr.
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Ligature Resistant Yes
- For Use With Wood, Steel and Fiberglass Doors
- Includes Mounting Screws
- Item Ligature Resistant Lever Lock
- Key Material Brass
- Lockset Performance Strength Heavy Duty
- Number of Keys 2
- Pins 6
- Required Door Thickness 1-3/4" to 2"
- Series CRXK
- Strike Dim. 1-1/4" x 4-7/8"
- Strike Type ASA Strike
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.