Cleaner/Degreaser, 55 gal. Drum, Unscented Liquid, Ready to Use, 1 EA
- Item # 49NW17
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 117731
- Catalog Page # 1509
- UNSPSC # 47131821
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Degreasers Cleaner/Degreaser
- Chemicals For Use On Hard Nonporous Surfaces
- Cleaner Container Type Drum
- Cleaner Container Size 55 gal.
- Fragrance Unscented
- Cleaner VOC Range Less Than or Equal to 10% / 10g/L
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Recommended Dilution Ready to Use
- Cleaner NSF Rating Not Rated
- Cleaner Form Liquid
- Primary Chemical None
- Chemical Series No Series
- Cleaner Application Facility Maintenance
- Cleaner Solvent Base Non-Solvent
- VOC Content 4.75%
- Flash Point None
- Dielectric Strength Undetermined
- Item Cleaner/Degreaser
- Green Environmental Attribute Meets SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.