Fire Rated Access Door, Flush Mount, Insulated
- Item# 2VE77
- Mfr. Model# 2VE77
- Catalog Page# 1335
- UNSPSC# 52171001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Fire Rated Access Door
- Flush Mount/Recessed Mount Flush Mount
- Insulated / Uninsulated Insulated
- Material 20 ga. Galvanized Steel Door; 16 ga. Cold Rolled Steel Frame
- Access Door Installation Wall or Ceiling
- Door Height 36"
- Door Width 22"
- Rough Opening Height 36-1/4"
- Rough Opening Width 22-1/4"
- Closure Type Self-Latching Tool Key and Ring Operated Slam Latch
- Hinge Type Piano
- Mounting Hole Size 8 Holes Diameter 1/4''
- Finish White Powder Coated Primer
- Features Fire Rating of 1-1/2 Hours in Walls, 3 hours in Noncombustible Ceilings, and 1 hr. in Combustible Ceilings.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.