40 to 45 gal. Black Recycled Trash Bags, Contractor Strength Rating, Box, 32 PK
- Item # 38EU81
- Mfr. Model # 38EU81
- Catalog Page # 1400
- UNSPSC # 47121701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Recycled Trash Bags
- Capacity 40 to 45 gal.
- Trash Bag Material Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Trash Bag Color Family Black
- Strength Rating Contractor
- Width 33"
- Height 48"
- Thickness 4 mil
- Seal Flat
- Bag Closure Type None
- Max. Load 160 lb.
- % Recycled Content 80% Post-Consumer
- Package Configuration Box
- Bags per Roll/Pack 32
- Green Environmental Attribute Contains Post-Consumer and Recovered Fiber Content Per EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.