12 gal. Round Open Top Decorative Trash Can, 20"H, Silver
- Item # 35ZA66
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 35ZA66
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47121702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Trash Can
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor
- Trash Container Capacity Range 0-19G
- Receptacle Container Style Decorative
- Container Mounting Style Free-Standing
- Container Shape Round
- Trash Container Capacity 12 gal.
- Primary Container Color Silver
- Height 20"
- Trash Can Dia./Width 15"
- Opening Closure Type None
- Container Depth 15"
- Basic Container Material Metal
- Specific Container Material Stainless Steel
- Top Design Open Top
- Finish Brushed
- Lid Options No Lid
- For Use With Lid Grainger Item Number 35ZA75, 35ZA76
- For Use With Lid Mfr. Model Number 1854108, 1857108
- For Use With Dolly Grainger Item Number 35ZA72
- For Use With Dolly Mfr. Model Number 1852108
- Includes Open Lid, Bottom Base Ring and Bag Liner Mounting Ring
- Features Textured Plastic Open Lid, Plastic Bottom Base Ring, Bag Liner Mounting Ring, 12-Gal. Brushed Stainless Steel Tank,
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.