Washout Wall Hung Urinal, 0.1 Gallons per Flush, 26"H x 16"W, White
- Item # 53CH92
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UT445U#01
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30181506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Urinal
- Type Washout
- Mounting Style Wall Hung
- Connection (In.) 3/4
- Material of Construction Vitreous China
- Color/Finish White
- Height (In.) 26
- Width (In.) 16
- Depth (In.) 14-1/4
- Gallons per Flush 0.1
- Flushing Method Flushometer Single Flush
- Flush Handle Sensor with Manual Override
- Tank/Flushometer Mfr. Model Number Not Included
- Cartridges Required No
- Standards ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1, IAPMO(cUPC), UPC, IPC, NSPC, NPC Canada, CALGreen Title 24, California Energy, Commission, Standards, ADA Compliant
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Water Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition WaterSense Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is WaterSense Approved.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.