Exposed, Top Spud, Manual Flush Valve, For Use With Category Toilets, 1.28 Gallons per Flush
- Item # 429T98
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TMT1LN32#CP
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141609
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 6.0 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Manual toilet flush valves are sized to fit tankless toilets. These hand-activated valves have a spud coupling for attaching to a toilet spud. They typically require a high-pressure water supply to operate.Manual flush valves are hand-activated valves for flushing tankless toilets and urinals. Also known as manual flushometers, these flow-control devices are a cost-effective alternative to automatic valves and have a lever or button that requires no power source to operate.
- Item Manual Flush Valve
- Flush Valve Location Exposed
- Fixture Connection Top Spud
- Brand and Series Toto
- For Use With Category Toilets
- Flush Mode Single Flush
- Gallons per Flush 1.28
- Flush Valve Design Piston
- Rough-In 11-1/2"
- Spud Coupling 1"
- Inlet Size 1" IPS
- Pressure Range 35 to 100 psi
- Finish Chrome Plated
- Includes 1" Angle Stop, 1-1/2" Vacuum Breaker, Spud Nut, Escutcheon, Sweat Solder Kit
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr
- Standards ASSE 1037, CSA B125.3, IAPMO, ADA
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.