Digital Video Recorder, 4TB, 8 CH, 960H
- Item # 45LE89
- Mfr. Model # EHV8-240-4T
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 52161545
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Video Recorder
- Type Analog
- Height 3-15/32"
- Width 16-17/32"
- Depth 16-55/64"
- Max. Frames Per Second 240
- Power Consumption 60W
- Voltage Rating 12VDC @ 5A
- Connection BNC, 100/1000 Base-TX Ethernet
- Number of Channels 8
- Camera Inputs 8 Analog/4 IP
- Resolution 960H
- Recording Time Variable, Depends On Camera Used
- Hard Drive Size 4 TB
- Video Export Function eSATA
- Image Type H264
- Characteristics eSATA Output, iPhone/iPad/Android/Blackberry mobile app support, H.264 Compression, Remote Viewing
- Format Type AVI, MPEG
- Includes Video Management Software
- Monitor Capacity VGA, BNC
- Standards FCC Class B, EN55022, EN61000, FCC Class B, EN55022, EN61000, EN50130, ANSI C63, IEC 095
- Operating Temp. 41 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.