Electronic Timer, 20 Amps, 120/208 to 240/277VAC Voltage, Operation Mode: 24 hr., Number of Channels
- Item # 52ZC53
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ELC712
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121523
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Timer
- Operation Mode 24 hr.
- Number of Channels 12
- Contact Form SPDT
- Voltage 120/208 to 240/277VAC
- Amps 20
- HP @ 120V 1
- HP @ 240V 2
- Events Available - Electronic Timer 128
- Available Actions - Electronic Timer On/Off, Pulse, Cycle
- Event Allocation - Electronic Timer 1 On/Off Action = 1 Event, 1 Pulse Action = 1 Event, 1 Cycle Action = 1 Event
- Pulse Duration 1 sec. to 24 hr.
- Enclosure Metal
- Mounting Surface
- Number of Poles 1
- Min. Time Setting 1 min.
- Max. Time Setting 24 hr.
- NEMA Rating 1
- Color Gray
- Backup Device Capacitor
- Backup Time 1 yr.
- Operating Temp. -20 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Display Height 1-3/4"
- Display Width 2-1/2"
- Height 16-1/8"
- Depth 14-1/2"
- Width 14-1/2"
- Description/Special Features Individual Programming for Each Day of the Week
- Standards cULus, California Title 24 Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
- Tork ELC Series Digital Time Control Specification Sheet
- Tork ELC Series Digital Time Switch Catalog
- Tork ELC Series Digital Time Switch Operations Manual
- Tork ELC712 Digital Time Switch Wiring Diagram
- Tork ELC Series Digital Time Control Sell Sheet
- TORK Title 24 Products for California Selection Guide
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.