Retrofit Beam Clamp Retaining Strap
- Item # 21RX72
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 69 R
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121701
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.204 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
The TOLCO retrofit beam clamp retaining strap offers more secure fastening of various types of beam clamps to beam where danger of movement might be expected. NFPA requires the use of retaining straps with all beam clamps installed in earthquake areas. UL Listed in the USA and Canada.
- Item Retrofit Beam Clamp Retaining Strap
- Material Carbon Steel
- Nominal Conduit/Pipe/Threaded Rod 3/8"
- Length 12"
- Width 1"
- Hole Size 7/16"
- Finish Galvanized
- For Use With Beam Clamps
- Standards TOLCO, UL, cUL
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.