Jack, Fits Brand Universal Fit, For Use with Series Universal Fit, Toilets, Gravity Tanks
- Item # 490X28
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 40275
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30181505
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 23.4 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Toilet jacks are used to lift and move heavy floor- and wall-mounted toilets for removals, repairs, and installations. They are also used to lower and align toilets back in place.Gravity-tank repair parts help fix leaks and restore proper flushing on gravity-flush toilets to avoid the expense of replacing the entire toilet. These toilet tank parts are used to replace broken or worn parts on gravity-fed tanks commonly found in homes, multifamily residences, hotel rooms, and other low-traffic settings (20 to 30 flushes per day). Signs that a toilet tank needs repair include leaking, constant running, and failure to flush.
- Item Jack
- For Use With Category Toilets
- For Use With Sub-Category Gravity Tanks
- Fits Brand Universal Fit
- For Use with Series Universal Fit
- For Use With Residential Tank-Type Toilets, Commercial Floor-Mount Toilets, Commercial Wall-Mount Toilets
- Size 14" x 30" x 4"
- Material Steel
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions