Multipurpose/Construction Insulating Spray Foam Sealant, 12 oz. Aerosol Can and Foam Dispenser, Yell
- Item # 45TP88
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # NF12
- Catalog Page # 2232
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Application Multipurpose
- Item Insulating Spray Foam Sealant
- Number of Components 2
- Size 12 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can and Foam Dispenser
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor,Outdoor
- Color Yellow
- Insulation Value 5.0/inch
- Expansion Ratio 30 percent
- Coverage 960 cu. in.
- Begins to Harden Seconds
- Full Cure 40 min.
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range -200 Degrees to 240 Degrees F
- Flash Point 240 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.2
- Substrates All Except Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Silicone, Oils, Greases, Mold Release Agents and Similar Materials
- Standards ASTM E-84
- Sealant Application Multipurpose/Construction
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.