Acoustical Smoke and Sound Sealant,28 oz
- Item # 1FCB9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2892
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Acoustical Smoke and Sound Caulk
- Adhesive Grouping Caulk
- For Use On Wood
- Sealant Base Acrylic
- Sealant Color Family Whites
- Color White
- Sealant Container Cartridge
- Size 28.0 oz.
- Sealant Properties Paintable
- Begins to Harden 15 min.
- Full Cure 1 day
- Performance Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Flash Point Greater Than 200 Degrees F
- VOC 40.82g/L
- For Use With 28 oz. Caulk Gun
- Meets ASTM C834, ASTM E90, Meets NFPA Class A Fire Rating
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.