10.1 oz. Self-Leveling Concrete Floor Joint Sealant, Gray
- Item# 2GXU1
- Mfr. Model# 3191
- Catalog Page# 1746
- UNSPSC# 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Self-Leveling Concrete Floor Joint Sealant
- Size 10.1 oz.
- Temp. Range -75 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Application Time 10 min.
- Adheres To Concrete
- Application Construction/Expansion Joints and Cracks In Concrete Decks and Floors
- For Use With Caulk Gun
- Characteristics Flexible, Does Not Contain Solvents Or Isocyanates
- Color Gray
- Meets ASTM C920 Type S Grade P Class 25, Use T and M, CAN/CGSB-19.13-M87 Class 1-40-B-N & C-1-25-B-N, TT-S-00230C Type I Class A
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.