Gray Self-Leveling Concrete Floor Joint Sealant, 10.1 oz. Cartridge, Coverage: 31 ft. @ 1/4" x 1/4"
- Item # 2GXU1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3191
- Catalog Page # 1632
- UNSPSC # 31201606
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.15 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This patching application is designed for filling expansion joints and cracks in concrete surfaces. It can help to stop and prevent damage from water penetration.
- Patching Application Crack Fillers
- Item Self-Leveling Concrete Floor Joint Sealant
- Color Gray
- Number of Components 1
- Container Size 10.1 oz.
- Container Style Cartridge
- Coverage 31 ft. @ 1/4" x 1/4"
- VOC 0 g/L (10 g/L [ Less Than2% wt.] during cure)
- Flash Point Non-Flammable
- Starts to Harden 10 min.
- Full Cure Time 1 day
- For Use On Surface Material Concrete
- Application Construction/Expansion Joints and Cracks In Concrete Decks and Floors
- For Use With Caulk Gun
- Characteristics Flexible, Does Not Contain Solvents Or Isocyanates
- Meets ASTM C920 Type S Grade P Class 25, Use T and M, CAN/CGSB-19.13-M87 Class 1-40-B-N & C-1-25-B-N, TT-S-00230C Type I Class A
- Cured Color Family Grays
- Green Environmental Attribute Meets SCAQMD Requirements
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General