16 oz. Heat- and Solvent-Resistant Wood Glue, Original, Yellow
- Item # 1FCC6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5064
- Catalog Page # 2233
- UNSPSC # 31201610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wood Glue, Original
- Type Heat- and Solvent-Resistant
- Color Yellow
- Size 16 oz.
- Temp. Range Above 50 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden 5 min.
- Application Wood, Hardboard, Particleboard, Leather, Cloth and Most Other Porous Materials
- Characteristics Fast Set Up, Heat and Solvent Resistant, Can Be Sanded, Unaffected By Finishes, Cleans Up With Water
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.