Gray Concrete Mix, 65 lb. Pail, Coverage: 6.6 sq. ft. @ 1"
- Item # 15F522
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GRA-P38-1600
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Patching Application Mortars and Patching Cements
- Item Concrete Mix
- Color Gray
- Number of Components 1
- Container Size 65 lb.
- Container Style Pail
- Coverage 6.6 sq. ft. @ 1"
- VOC 0 g/l
- Flash Point Greater Than 212 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Starts to Harden 45 min. to 1.5 hr.
- Full Cure Time 1 day
- For Use On Surface Material Concrete
- Application Use to Patch and Repair Concrete From 1" to Full Depth, For Use in Areas Where A "like New" Light Gray Concrete Color Is Desired
- Characteristics Non-Flammable, Non-Combustable, Dries to A Durable, Hard Finish, New Concrete Tinted
- Includes 65 lb. of Gray Colored High Performance Concrete
- Cured Color Family Grays
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.