Beige Concrete Patch and Repair, 50 lb. Pail, Coverage: 12.5 sq. ft. @ 1/2"
- Item # 15F512
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GRA-CT40-121
- Catalog Page # 1456
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Patching Application Mortars and Patching Cements
- Item Concrete Patch and Repair
- Color Beige
- Number of Components 1
- Container Size 50 lb.
- Container Style Pail
- Coverage 12.5 sq. ft. @ 1/2"
- VOC 0 g/l
- Flash Point Greater Than 212 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Starts to Harden 20 to 40 min.
- Full Cure Time 3 to 4 hr.
- For Use On Surface Material Concrete
- For Use With Areas Where A Beige Concrete Color Is Desired.
- Characteristics Non-Flammable, Non-Combustable, Dries to A Durable, Hard Finish
- Includes 50 lb. of Beige Colored High Performance Concrete Patching Mortar
- Cured Color Family Beiges
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.