1/4" FNPT Differential Transmitter 0 to 10 psi, 4 to 20mA DC Output
- Item # 36VU09
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AST5300ENDP0010P4I8
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112107
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Transmitter Type Differential Transmitter
- Wetted Materials - Transmitters 316 Stainless Steel
- Range Values - Transmitter 0 to 10
- Range Units - Transmitter psi
- Accuracy - Transmitter +/-0.25% BFSL
- Electrical Connections - Transmitter 4 Pin Hirschmann Style A DIN 43650-A Connector
- Power Required - Transmitters 10 to 28VDC
- Process Connection Size - Transmitter 1/4"
- Process Connection Type - Transmitter FNPT
- Output - Transmitter 4 to 20mA DC
- Operating Temp. - Transmitter -40 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Wiring Entry - Transmitter 1/2" FNPT
- Housing Stainless Steel
- NEMA Rating 4
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 500
- Thermal Error +/-1.5% Full Scale
- Features Non-Incendive
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.