1/4" FNPT Differential Transmitter 0 to 5 psi, 1 to 5VDC Output
- Item # 36VU05
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AST5300ENDP0005P3I8
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112107
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This differential transmitter features stainless steel wetted materials.
- Transmitter Type Differential Transmitter
- Wetted Materials - Transmitters 316 Stainless Steel
- Range Values - Transmitter 0 to 5
- Range Units - Transmitter psi
- Accuracy - Transmitter +/-0.25% BFSL
- Electrical Connections - Transmitter 4 Pin Hirschmann Style A DIN 43650-A Connector
- Power Required - Transmitters 10 to 28VDC
- Process Connection Size - Transmitter 1/4"
- Process Connection Type - Transmitter FNPT
- Output - Transmitter 1 to 5VDC
- Operating Temp. - Transmitter -40 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Wiring Entry - Transmitter 1/2" FNPT
- Housing Stainless Steel
- NEMA Rating 4
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 500
- Thermal Error +/-1.5% Full Scale
- Features Non-Incendive
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions