0 to 10.0 psi Bird Cage Submersible Level Transmitter; Sensor Length: 6.00", 4 to 20mA DC Output
- Item # 36VU22
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AST4520Y00010P4X1353
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111938
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Level Transmitter
- Pressure Range - Submersible Transmitter 0 to 10.0 psi
- Measuring Depth - Submersible Transmitter 0 to 23.1 ft.
- Design - Submersible Transmitter Bird Cage
- Wetted Materials - Submersible Transmitter 304 Stainless Steel, 316L Stainless Steel, PVDF
- Cable Coating PVDF
- Accuracy - Submersible Transmitter +/-0.25% BFSL
- Operating Temp. Range - Submersible Transmitter -40 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Sensor Length - Submersible Transmitter 6.00"
- Cable Length - Submersible Transmitter 25 ft.
- Power Required - Submersible Transmitter 10 to 28VDC
- Output - Submersible Transmitter 4 to 20mA DC
- Standards UL/cUL913
- Special Features Intrinsically Safe with Approved Barrier
- Includes Flush Diaphragm
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.