Super Ball Bushing, Bore Dia 0.375 In
- Item # 2LEV3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SUPER6
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31171506
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.01 lbs.
Country of Origin Mexico Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Super Ball Bushing®Wear-resistant, engineered polymer retainers and outer sleeves reduce inertia and noise in critical high-speed applications. Offer 3 times the load capacity, or 27 times the travel life of conventional linear bearings.Linear Ball Bushing Bearings• Steady-state speeds to 10 fps; acceleration to 450 fps2 Max. temp.: 185° F Coefficient of friction as low as 0.001 Self-aligning
- Item Super Ball Bushing Bearing
- Type Closed
- Bore Dia. 0.375"
- Inside Dia. Tolerance +/-.001
- Outside Dia. 0.625"
- Between Grooves (mm) 0.699"
- Length (In.) 0.875
- Accelerated Speed 450 Feet/Second
- Steady State Speed 10 Feet/Second
- Temp. Range (F) 0 - 185
- Self-Alignment Yes
- Material Delrin
- Required Housing Bore Dia. (In.) 0.625
- For Use With Thomson Shafting
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions