Microstage System, Table Length 600 mm
- Item # 2HWP4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MS33LC0N0600-055N001A0A00
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31251511
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Microstage System
- Type MS33
- Drive Type Lead Screw
- Guide Type D Ball
- Max. Load 150 N
- Max. Thrust (N) 89
- Max. Roll Moment Mx (N-mm) 2.50
- Max. Pitch/Yaw Ma (N-mm) 2.38
- Max. Speed (mm/Sec) 102
- Max. Stroke Length (mm) 909
- Repeatability (mm) +/-0.005
- Accuracy (mm/300mm) 0.20
- Carriage Width (mm) 60
- Carriage Length (mm) 60
- Carriage Hole Size (mm) M5 x .8, 6mm deep
- Carriage Mounting Thread Spacing - Length (mm) 30
- Carriage Mounting Thread Spacing - Width (mm) 30
- Screw Size (mm) 0.375 x 0.125
- Base Width (mm) 60
- Overall Height (mm) 33
- Mounting Hole to End "Y" from motor side(mm) 55
- Mounting Hole Center to Center "X" (mm) 100
- Mounting Hole Size (mm) 5.50 Thru, 9 Center Bore, 5.50 Deep
- Base Mounting Holes Pair Separation (mm) 30
- Slide Table Length (mm) 600
- Available Stroke (mm) 505.00
- Motor Adapter Block Length (mm) 55.90
- Motor Adapter Block Height (mm) 57.20
- Motor Adapter Block Step (mm) 7.50
- Motor Shaft Diameter 0.2495-0.2500"
- Motor Shaft Length 0.720-0.900"
- Motor Bolt Circle Diameter 2.620-2.630"
- Motor Mounting Hole 0.195-0.215"
- Motor Pilot Diameter 1.498-1.502"
- Motor Pilot Length 0.010-0.130"
- Dynamic Load Capacity (Lb.) 34
- Temp. Range (F) 32 -185
- Rail Material 60 Case Shafting
- Carriage Material Aluminum Alloy (Anodized)
- Includes Coupling and Motor Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.