Microguide Assy,Dual Carriage,750 mm L
- Item # 2HWN3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2TSR15WZMUU+750
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23153030
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Microguide Assembly
- Type Dual Carriage
- Running Clearance (In/mm) 4.00 mm
- Base Width 42mm
- Overall Height (mm) 16
- Rail Height 9.50mm
- Rail Length 750mm
- Carriage Height 12.00mm
- Carriage Width 60mm
- Carriage Length 55.50mm
- Carriage Hole Size (In.) M4x4.5
- Number of Rail Holes 18
- Cnt Mtg Hole to Qualify Edge (In/mm) 11 mm
- Mounting Hole to End (In/mm) 15 mm
- Mounting Hole Center to Center (In/mm) 40 mm
- Hole Size 4.50 mm
- Static Load Capacity (N) 9800
- Dynamic Load Capacity (N) 6660
- Max. Speed (m/Sec) 3
- Rail Material Stainless Steel
- Rail Finish Stainless Steel
- Carriage Type Wide
- Carriage Material Stainless Steel
- Seals Yes
- Agency Compliance None
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.