0.50 HP, 115VAC, 2 gal. Portable Electric Oil-Free Air Compressor, 125 psi
- Item # 5Z683
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # T-617 HDN
- Catalog Page # 2566
- UNSPSC # 40151601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubrication Type - Air compressor Oil Free
- Item - Air Compressor Portable Air Compressor
- HP - Air Compressor 0.50
- Input Voltage - Air Compressor 120VAC
- Tank Style - Air Compressor Hot Dog
- Tank Size - Air Compressor 2.0 gal.
- Free Air CFM @ 90 PSI - Air Compressor 0.85
- Weight - Air Compressor 26 lb.
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 0.70
- Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 125 psi
- Full Load Amps 4.2
- (F)NPT Outlet 1/4"
- Cylinder Material Aluminum
- Motor RPM 1700
- Motor Type Thermally Protected Induction
- Avg. Pump Life 4,000 hr.
- dBA @ 3 Feet 60.0
- Standards UL
- Overall Length 16-1/2"
- Overall Width 8"
- Overall Height 16-13/16"
- Item Portable Electric Oil-Free Air Compressor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1NNE7SPEEDAIRE
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.