Barbed Straight Coupling, 303 Stainless Steel, 1/2" Barb Size, Silver
- Item # 4HFK7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TPC3130-5-G
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40142315
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
303 Stainless Steel Barbed Beverage Fittings • Max. working pressure: 275 psi at 72°F Temp. range: 0° to 750°FCorrosion-resistant fittings can be used in most commercial food handling applications. Sharp barbs provide secure, leaktight connections. Use with air, water, oil, hydraulic fluid, and food and beverages.Meet ASTM A581 and A582, NSF, and FDA standards.
- Item Straight Coupling
- Tube Fitting Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Barb Size 1/2"
- Fitting Connection Type Barbed
- Tube Size 1/2"
- Max. Pressure 275 psi@72 Degrees F
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 750 Degrees F
- Color Silver
- Standards ASTM A581 and A582, NSF and FDA
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?