1/2" Plug, Polypropylene, Max. Pressure 150 psi, Black
- Item # 3XVX7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TP4008/PPB-10-G
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40142313
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Ideal for chemical plant and nondrinking water applications, this THOGUS plug resists water, inorganic environments, most strong mineral acids and bases, solvents, and chemicals; subject to oxidizing agents. The fine but durable threads help ensure a leak-free connection and reliable performance. Model is not NSF-approved for contact with food or drinking water.
- Item Plug
- Pipe Fitting Material Polypropylene
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 1/2"
- Fitting Connection Type MNPT
- Standards FDA
- Color Black
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?