115V AC Lifting, Pulling Electric Winch with 26.0 fpm and 800 lb. 1st Layer Load Capacity
- Item # 2ZU40
- Mfr. Model # 4WP2D8-800-26-A-P
- Catalog Page # 1123
- UNSPSC # 24101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Electric Winch Item Electric Winch
- 1st Layer Load Capacity Range 0 lb. to 999 lb.
- Voltage Rating 115V AC
- Motor HP 1.0
- Winch Gear Type Worm
- 1st Layer Load Capacity 800 lb.
- Full Load Amps 16
- Clutch Release No
- Free Spooling Clutch Type None
- Pulley Block No
- Mechanical Brake Yes
- Overall Length 17-1/2"
- Overall Width 21"
- Overall Height 12-3/4"
- Series 4WP2 Series
- No Load Line Speed 26.0 fpm
- Winch Gear Ratio 32:1
- 1st Layer Line Speed 26.0 fpm
- Drum Capacity for 1/4 In. Cable 280 ft.
- Drum Capacity for 5/16 In. Cable 190 ft.
- Rope Material Rope Not Included
- Control Pendant Cord Length 16 ft
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 Years
- Winch Type Lifting, Pulling
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1VN79THERN
List Price $2,000.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.