Electric Floor Heating Mat, 15 sq. ft., 120VAC, Watts Per Square Ft. 12, Width 18", Length 10 ft.
- Item # 14C438
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WW10-120
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101830
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Floor Heating Mat
- Heater Voltage 120VAC
- Watts Per Square Ft. 12
- Heating Area 15 sq. ft.
- Depth 1/8"
- Width 18"
- Length 10 ft.
- Min. Bend Radius 1-1/4"
- Heating Cable Spacing 3"
- Ambient Temp. Range 32 to 104 Degrees F
- Heating Cable Construction Dual XLPE Insulated Conductors, AL/PET Shield, Ground Wire, Flame Retardant Polymer Insulation, Chemical and Abrasion Resistant Outer Insulation
- Cold Lead 10 ft., 2-Wire 16 AWG, Plus Ground Braid
- Control Type Thermostat(Not Included)
- For Use With Ceramic Tile, Marble, Porcelain, Stone and Other Floor Coverings When Imbedded In Self Leveling Cement Such As Carpet and Vinyl Tile Where R Value is 1 or Less
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 25 yr.
- Standards UL 1693 and CSA 22.2 No. 130-2003
- Includes Heating Mat and Installation Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 14C439THERMOSOFT
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.