- Item # 42W025
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AQ8000
- Catalog Page # 631
- UNSPSC # 41115406
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item UV-VIS Spectrophotometer
- Bandwidth 1.8nm
- Wavelength 190 to 1100nm
- Max. Weight (Lb.) 19
- Voltage (AC) 100 to 240; 50 to 60 Hz
- Voltage (DC) 100 to 240; 50 to 60 Hz
- Accuracy 0.00025 at 0.0 A
- Depth 15.7"
- Width 11.8"
- Height 9.8"
- For Use With Orion AQUAfast, Merck and CHEMetrics Reagents
- Includes Aquamate 8000 UV-VIS Spectrophotometer, Methods on USB Memory Stick, 6-Position Vial Holder Turret, 3-Position Vial Holder Turret, 1-Position Vial Holder Turret, User Documentation, Dust Cover, USB Cable, 110V and 220V Power Cords
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.