Kit, STAR A215 pH/Conductivity, BT
- Item# 12L860
- Mfr. Model# STARA2155
- Catalog Page# 799
- UNSPSC# 41115609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Star A222 Conductivity HH Meter
- pH Range -2 to 20
- Electric Conductivity Range 0.001 uS to 3000 mS
- Waterproof IP57
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range "0 to 120"
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 0 to 120
- Display High Resolution Mono-chromatic
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration 5 pt.
- pH Accuracy +/-0.002
- Electric Conductivity Accuracy 0.5% + 1 digit cond.
- pH Resolution 0.001
- Cable Length 1m
- Power Source AC or (4) AA Battery
- Includes Star A222 Conductivity HH Meter, 013010MD DuraProbe Epoxy 4-Cell (K=0.475) Conductivity Cell with 3 Meter Cable, 01100710 Conductivity 1413uS/cm Standard Pouches, 911110 Rinse Solution Pouches, STARA-CS Star A HH Meter Hard Carrying Case, STARA-AR Star A HH Meter Armor with Stand and Electrode Holders
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 36 month
- Testing Parameter pH/Cond
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.