Plasma Cutter, Cutmaster® 60i With Patented SL60QD Torch Series, Input Voltage: 208/480V
- Item # 54TA04
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1-5630-1X
- Catalog Page # 2422
- UNSPSC # 23171518
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 56.0 lbs.
Country of Origin Mexico Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The powerful, lightweight CUTMASTER® 60i Air Plasma Cutting System features ATC® (Advanced Torch Connector) that lets you quickly and safely replace either the torch handle assembly or the torch leads. Auto Pilot restart reignites the pilot while cutting expanded metals, for more-efficient operation. Includes a 75° angle torch with 20-ft. lead, 10-ft. input power cable, work cable and clamp, spare parts kit.• Cuts through 5/8" steel
- Item Plasma Cutter
- Rated Output 60A
- Input Voltage 208/480V
- Cutting Capacity (In.) 5/8
- Cable Length (Ft.) 20
- Series Cutmaster(R) 60i With Patented SL60QD Torch
- Input (Amps) 39/19A
- OCV 300V
- Duty Cycle 50% @ 60A
- PSI 90
- Application Metal Cutting
- Design Inverter
- Overall Height (In.) 14.15
- Overall Width (In.) 7.85
- Overall Depth (In.) 21.12
- Includes Power Supply, Torch, Work Lead
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions