TIG Welder, ArcMaster 161S TIG/Stick Series
- Item# 6TNK2
- Mfr. Model# W1003603
- Catalog Page# 3035
- UNSPSC# 23171519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Welding Processes TIG, Stick
- Input Voltage 115/230VAC
- Polarity DC
- Series ArcMaster 161S TIG/Stick
- Rated Output 110A @ 14.4V, 30%/160A @ 16.4V, 30%
- Input (Amps) 15/20
- Overall Height 9"
- Overall Width 5.3"
- Overall Depth 15.5"
- Application Home Hobbyist, Farm and Ranch, Educational Institutions, Maintenance and Repair, Light Industrial, Pipe Fabrication, Petro/Chemical Fabrication, Shipboard Installation and Repair, Portable Welding Applications
- Features Versatile Multi-process Stick/Tig Capability, 160 Amps Maximum Welding Output, Multi-voltage Input Power, Smooth and Stable Arc Performance, Highly Efficient Inverter Design, Lightweight and Portable, Simple and Easy Ready to Weld Package
- Includes Inverter Power Source, 17 V Style Tig Torch w/12.5 ft. Leads & Accessory Kit, Argon Regulator, 200 Amp Electrode Holder w/13 ft. Lead, 200 Amp Ground Clamp w/10 ft. Lead, Adapter Plug from 230 V 50amp-115 V 15amp Circuits, Manual, Product DVD, 4 Stick Electrodes ,Carry Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.