Multiprocess Welder, Fabricator 3-in-1 252i Series, Input Voltage: 208, 230V, MIG, DC TIG, Stick Wel
- Item # 46Z469
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # W1004402
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multiprocess Welder
- Series Fabricator 3-in-1 252i
- Phase 1
- Input Voltage 208, 230V
- Amps AC 300ADC
- Input (Amps) 39.5 Maximum
- Rated Output 250A, 26.5V @ 40% Duty Cycle, 200A, 24V @ 60% Duty Cycle, 150A, 21.5V @ 100% Duty Cycle
- OCV 72
- Hz 50/60
- Features One Machine With Multi, Process (MIG GMAW, Flux cored FCAW, Lift (DC) TIG GTAW, Stick SMAW) Capabilities
- Application Light Industrial Manufacturing, Mechanical Contractors, On-Site & Portable Welding Applications, Automotive Repairs & Customization, Farm, Ranch, Training Institutions, Maintenance & Repairs
- Function MIG, DC TIG, Stick Welding
- Overall Height (In.) 31
- Overall Width (In.) 40
- Overall Depth (In.) 48
- Standards NEMA
- Includes Fabricator 252i Power Supply, Single Cylinder Professional Cart, Accessory Storage Drawer, Tweco Parts Box, 15 ft. Tweco Spray Master 250 Amp MIG gun, Contact Tips (1 each 0.30, 0.35, 0.45) Victor Edge Argon Flow Gauge with 12.5 ft. Hose, Tweco WeldSkill 200 Amp. Electrode Holder With 13 ft. Lead, Tweco WeldSkill 200 Amp Ground Clamp, Drive Rolls (0.035 ft. / 0.045" V Groove Lower & Flat Upper (Fitted), 0.023" / 0.030" / 0.035" V Groove, 0.045" Flux Cored Roll), Operators Manual, 9 ft. Power Cord & NEMA 6-50P 230V AC Plug, 0.023 Outlet Guide
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.