Multiprocess Welder, Fabricator 3-in-1 211i Series, Input Voltage: 115V & 208, 230V, MIG, DC TIG, St
- Item# 46Z468
- Mfr. Model# W1004203
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23171508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multiprocess Welder
- Series Fabricator 3-in-1 211i
- Phase 1
- Input Voltage 115V & 208, 230V
- Amps AC 210A DC
- Input (Amps) 36.7 Amp (115V) & 30 Amp (230V)
- Rated Output 210A, 23.5V @ 20% Duty Cycle (230V) & 110A, 19.5V @ 45% Duty Cycle (115V)
- OCV 62
- Hz 50/60
- Features One Machine With Multi, Process (MIG GMAW, Flux cored FCAW, Lift (DC) TIG GTAW, Stick SMAW) Capabilities, Operates With Two Input Voltages (115V Or 208 / 230V)
- Application Light Industrial Manufacturing, Mechanical Contractors, On-Site & Portable Welding Applications, Automotive Repairs & Customization, Farm, Ranch, Training Institutions, Maintenance & Repairs
- Function MIG, DC TIG, Stick Welding
- Overall Height (In.) 26.5
- Overall Width (In.) 42
- Overall Depth (In.) 48
- Standards NEMA
- Includes Fabricator 211i Power Supply One Single Cylinder Cart (Part#W4015001), 12 ft. Tweco 220 Amp MIG gun, Contact Tips (0.023, 0.030, 0.035, 0.045), Victor Argon Regulator/Gauge & 10 ft. Hose, Tweco 200 Amp Electrode Holder with 13 ft. Lead, Tweco 200 Amp Ground Clamp with 10 ft. Lead, Drive Rolls 0.023 / 0.035 V Groove Installed (0.023 / 0.030 V Groove & 0.030 / 0.035 for Flux Cored Wire), 4 General Purpose (E6013) Electrodes, Operators Manual & CD, 9 ft. Power cord & NEMA 6-50P 230V AC Plug, 230V, 115V Adapter Plug & Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.