1/3 Phase Multi-Process Welder, ArcMaster 400 MST Series, Input Voltage: 208-230/460, Power supply s
- Item# 4PU33
- Mfr. Model# 10-3072
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23171519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
- Item 1/3 Phase Multi-Process Welder
- Series ArcMaster 400 MST
- Phase 1/3
- Input Voltage 208-230/460
- Amps AC 5 to 400
- Rated Output 400A/36V @ 25% (3-Phase) 300A/32V @ 60% (3-Phase) 300A/32V @ 25% (1-Phase)
- OCV 69
- Hz 50/60
- Features Smart Logic, Programmable, Warning Code Circuitry, Voltage Reduction Device (VRD)
- Application DC Multi Process Inverter Welding Power Supply For Light Industrial Applications
- Function Power supply supports Stick, Lift TIG, and MIG welding process as well as Arc Gouging
- Overall Height (In.) 16.5
- Overall Width (In.) 8.3
- Overall Depth (In.) 18
- Standards IEC 974-1, IP23S
- Includes Accessory packages available separately
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions