- Item # 49ZZ56
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 0560 1605 01
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112301
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Thermohygrometer
- Meter Style Remote Probe
- Relative Humidity Range 0 to 100%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-1.8%
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-1.4 Degrees
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees
- Dew Point Range -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Absolute Humidity Range 5 to 95%
- Surface Temp. (F) -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees
- Humidity Resolution 0.1%
- Temp. Range (C) -20 Degrees to 60 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-0.5 Degrees
- Surface Temp. (C) -20 to 60 Degrees
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.1 Degrees
- Temp. Resolution (C) 0.1 Degrees
- Sensor Type Capacitive
- Bar Graph No
- Memory No
- Battery Type (3) AAA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold No
- Response Time 2 sec.
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. C) 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Probe Dia. 0.5"
- Probe Length 4"
- Data Logging Via Smart Device
- Interface Bluetooth 4.0
- Calibration Certificate Certificate of Conformity
- Special Features Measures Relative Humidity and Temperature in Rooms, Ducts and Chambers, Automatically Calculates Dew Point and Wet Bulb Temperature, Small Diameter for In-Duct Measurements, Measurement Data is Transmitted to the Smart Probes App in Smart Device
- Includes Batteries, Certificate of Calibration
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.