Infrared Camera, -4° to 212° Temp. Range, Focus Range: 0.10m to Infinity
- Item # 40TD34
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 0563 0890 72
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115321
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Infrared Camera Infrared Camera
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -4 Degrees to 212 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -20 Degrees to 100 Degrees
- Field of View - IR Camera 42.0 Degrees Horizontal x 32.0 Degrees Vertical
- Focus Range - Infrared 0.10m to Infinity
- Focus Method Auto
- Thermal Sensitivity - IR Camera 40 mK
- Detector Resolution - Infrared 640 x 480 Pixels
- Display - IR Camera 4.3" Touch Screen Color LCD
- Display Resolution - IR Camera 480 x 272 Pixels
- Data Logging - Instrument Yes
- Wireless No
- NIST Certified Yes
- Spectral Response - Infrared 8.0 to 14.0um
- Frame Rate - IR Camera 33 Hz
- Picture In Picture Yes
- Laser Sighting No
- Alarm Yes
- Visual Light Resolution 3.1 MP
- Image Notation On-Camera Voice Annotation
- Removable Memory Card Yes
- File Formats .BMT Radiometric Image with Export to .BMP, .JPG, .PNG, .VMT Radiometric Video, .WMV, .MPEG-1
- Thermal and Visible Light Blending Yes
- Articulating Lens No
- Special Features Super Resolution Included, Radiometric Video, Sequence Imaging
- Multiple Lens Option Yes
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.01 to 1.00
- Ambient Temp. Range 5 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-2.0% of Reading
- Series - IR Camera Testo 890 Series
- Includes Hard Case, AC Charger, Battery, BlueTooth Headset, 2GB SD Card, IRSoft Software, Tripod Mount, Lens Care Cloth, USB Cable
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Item Infrared Camera
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.