Enviro Datalogger, 176 T4
- Item # 21C678
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 0572-1764
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 20122903
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temp Logger
- Type NTC / Type T or K or J
- Temp. Range (F) -148 Degrees to 1382 Degrees (Type J),-310 Degrees to 1832 Degrees (Type K),-328 Degrees to 752 Degrees (Type T)
- Accuracy +/-1% of reading (-328 to 212 Degrees F), +/-0.5 Degrees F (-148 to +158 Degrees F), +/-0.5% of rdg. (+158 to +1832 Degrees F)
- Battery Life 8 yr.
- Sample Point Storage 15 Min Measuring Cycle
- Digital Readout Yes
- AC Adapter No
- Waterproof IP54
- Connection Size Type T or K or J
- Time Intervals Variable
- Alarm Yes
- Width (In.) 10.5
- Depth (In.) 6-1/4"
- Height (In.) 2-1/2"
- Software Required Yes
- Special Features Parallel Temperature Measurement at Up to Four Measurement Sites
- Compatible With Type T, J. or K Probes
- Frequency of Transmissions 1 sec. to 24 hr.
- Interface Mini USB to USB Cable
- Includes Data Logger,Battery
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.