Combustion Analyzer, Manometer
- Item # 3JYG6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 709A740
- Catalog Page # 623
- UNSPSC # 26131701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 5.75 lbs.
- Item Portable Combustion Analyzer and Differential Manometer and Printer
- Fuel Type Natural Gas, Propane, Light and Heavy Oil, Bituminous Coal, Anthracite Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse
- Combustion Efficiency 0 to 100%
- Oxygen Concentration 0 to 25%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration 0 To 25%
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range 0 to 10,000 ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp. -58 Degrees to 1832 Degrees F (-50 Degrees to 1000 Degrees C)
- Stack Temp. 32 Degrees to 1472 Degrees F
- Pressure/Draft -150 mBar to +150 mBar, -15 kPa to +15 kPa, -60 to +60 In. WC
- Excess Air 0 to 250%
- Display Back-Lit 3-Line LCD With Annunciators
- Battery Type (3) AA Rechargeable
- Includes Flue Probe, Infrared Printer, K-Type Thermocouple, Mini Pump Protection Filter, Silicone Tubing, Soft Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr
Compliance and Restrictions