TEST PRODUCTS INTL.
Combustion Analyzer, Manometer
- Item # 3JYG6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 709A740
- Catalog Page # 623
- UNSPSC # 26131701
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 5.75 lbs.
Country of Origin South Korea Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The Test Products Intl. combustion analyzer uses EOS sensor technology for reduced cost of ownership in residential system installation and verification.• Measures CO and CO2• Calculates O2, efficiency, excess air, and ratio• Analyzes CO
- Item Portable Combustion Analyzer and Differential Manometer and Printer
- Fuel Type Natural Gas, Propane, Light and Heavy Oil, Bituminous Coal, Anthracite Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse
- Combustion Efficiency 0 to 100%
- Oxygen Concentration 0 to 25%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration 0 To 25%
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range 0 to 10,000 ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp. -58 Degrees to 1832 Degrees F (-50 Degrees to 1000 Degrees C)
- Stack Temp. 32 Degrees to 1472 Degrees F
- Pressure/Draft -150 mBar to +150 mBar, -15 kPa to +15 kPa, -60 to +60 In. WC
- Excess Air 0 to 250%
- Display Back-Lit 3-Line LCD With Annunciators
- Battery Type (3) AA Rechargeable
- Includes K-Type Thermocouple, Silicone Tubing, Mini Pump Protection Filter, Flue Probe, Soft Carrying Case, Infrared Printer
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions