TEST PRODUCTS INTL.
Anemometer with Humidity,40 to 4921 fpm
- Item # 3MPA8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 575C1
- Catalog Page # 637
- UNSPSC # 41114401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Dual-purpose instrument measures temperature and air speeds in ducts and ventilating systems. Features data record function for maximum and minimum temperature and air velocity reading. Includes 39 cable with Lemo connector.
- Item Anemometer
- Sensing Method Rotating Vane and Hot Wire
- Data Logging No
- Humidity Sensing Yes
- Velocity (FPM) Vane: 80 to 4921, Hot Wire: 40 to 3937
- Velocity (MPS) Vane: 0.4 to 25, Hot Wire: 0.2 to 20
- Velocity (MPH) Vane 0.9 to 55.9,Hot Wire 0.5 to 44.7
- Velocity (KPH) Vane: 1.5 to 90, Hot Wire: 0.7 to 72
- Velocity (Knots) Vane: 0.4 to 48, Hot Wire: 0.8 to 38
- Air Velocity Accuracy Vane +/-2% of Reading or +3 Digits, Hot Wire +/-5% of reading +3 digits
- Vane Material ABS Plastic
- Case Color Gray
- Temp. Range -5 Degrees to 175 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy +/-( 1% of Reading +1 Degrees F +3 Digits)
- Relative Humidity Range Less than 80%
- Probe Size Vane 2.75" dia. X 5.75 long, Hot Wire 0.50" dia x 37" long
- Cord Length 3.3 ft.
- Display Multiline LCD
- Resolution 0.1 / 1 auto
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Interface RS-232
- Power Source (6) AAA Batteries
- Battery Life 30 hr.
- Calibration Certificate Cert of Compliance Only
- Includes Boot, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions